Monday, September 15, 2008

Choice of activity at the Quiring household!

The choice of activity at the Quiring household seems to be biting!! Tatum has turned into a biter this week! AHHH! Ian was NOT a biter but Carter and Coleson are a whole different story. They have been biters since they were one, almost always biting only each other, there are a few exceptions. (There was the time at the McDonald's playland where they bit a kid and I heard a mom say "Whose kids are these?" I lowered my head and asked my friend if she'd please say they were her kids. HA!! Then there was that time this Spring when they bit a boy on the butt on the slide at the park because he wouldn't go! Well, for the most part they only bite each other! ) From what I've read twins are commonly biters. I should have seen it coming with Taters, she's seen them do it. We took her pacifier away last week and she only has it at night time and nap time, I'm wondering if this is another factor in her new activity. When she gets frustrated she just starts to bite. Today she got ticked off because I wouldn't let her in the fridge; she started crying and then saw Carter standing there so she took off after him to bite him. (It was sort of funny.) She was not giving up so I said, "Here girl, bite the pillow." She did! What else do you do, it was better for it to be my couch pillow then poor Carter's skin. The twins have been bitten by her SO many times this week. They finally bit her back today (that was a first) but it hasn't seemed to stop her yet. She is always eager to hug them and say sorry when she bites but they are a little hesitant to let her get so close to hug them for fear she'll strike again! HA!



Tatum's ALMOST TWO YEAR OLD behavior TODAY (and it's only 1:00)!

- Ate a marker tip off.

- Moved the bar stool into the pantry and stood on it to find some food.

- Put eye shadow all over herself.

- Ate my chapstick

- Crushed cheezeits on the counter and then brushed them onto the floor.

- Splashed around in the toilet.

- Took off her diaper



All I have to say today is I'm glad she's not a twin!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's cracking me up!! Thankfully the boys have only bitten each other a few times, so we haven't had to deal with that. But they are into everything now, and they've figured out how to move a chair to get something up high!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...