Friday, August 22, 2008

TWINS turn FOUR!

This past week (Aug. 20) Carter and Coleson turned four! I can hardly believe the boys are four! It's amazing how fast time is flying! I looked back at some pictures of them as little babies and toddlers and I got so sad thinking how fast it is all going. I posted a slide show of some pics of them when they were little. The pics will explain why even today at age four they don't understand "personal space"!

They had a great birthday! Ian was up early waiting for them to get up so he could give them his present. C and C were up at 6:45 and I think they opened their gift at 6:46! We had our traditional birthday breakfast . . . donuts! The boys and I spent the day playing and going to the park while we waited for their "party" later in the day. We went to Boondocks (Family Arcade/Pizza Place) as a family and they got to each bring a friend. They picked two neighbor friends, Sophie and Luke. They were arguing over who was bringing Sophie! It was a fun evening but Jason and I laughed at how "busy" it was watching our four kids and two more 3 and 4 year olds. WOW! I wish we would have had a video of us helping them all play ski ball.
The boys have always had their own cake but this was the first time we decided to sing Happy Birthday twice! That was fun because then they each got to sing to each other!

What a team these two are . . . Carter and Coleson I love you to pieces . . . you make my life so busy, funny, exciting, and full! I never tire of watching you two interact as a duo!! Happy Birthday Boys!







1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey nicole,

They looked like they had fun. Tell them happy birthday for me.

They look so much like Ian in their pictures. I hope the school goes well for all of your kids.

Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...