Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TWINS start Preschool!

What a day! I've been nervous about this day for MONTHS!! Today the twins went to preschool and it was a success ! No accidents and no teacher waiting to talk to me when I picked them up! HA!! They were so excited to be "like Ian" and to get to go to school. They were a little disappointed that they weren't getting on a bus!! When we dropped them off (the teacher gets them from the van) they both started telling her something before they were out the door. Coleson was telling her they had extra pants in their bag in case they had an accident and Carter was telling her he brought his bible to school. (He slipped it in his bag, we thought he had left it in the van.) They didn't seem nervous at all. When we picked them up Coleson's first words in the van were, "we didn't have any accidents." Carter told me everything he got to do. He said, "We sang regular songs, not God songs." At dinner Carter gave Jason an entire list of everything he did. You could just see him beaming with pride!! I can't believe my two boys that fill my life with so much are off to pre school!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...