Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ian goes to First Grade!

My first grader!! Ian started school Monday. This is the first year he's had to be there all day!! That first day of school is really a wasted day for me, I'm anxious all day wondering how he's doing and if it's all going good. I get nothing done! It cracks me up! The little ones and I all made a pencil cake for Ian. You can see I had some helpers even after the cake was done, I found finger prints much later in the day on the cake! HA! Ian loved it! Ian has come home both days full of things to tell us, it's such a switch from last year. He wasn't ever negative about school last year but he didn't have an exciting teacher or an exciting class. It's SO refreshing to hear him talk about all the exciting things that are already happening in his classroom. He has a great teacher! I can't believe he's in first grade and eating lunch at school!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...