Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break Fun!

Last week was Ian's spring break. We had fun! As a kid I remember Spring Break being a combo of lazy days watching tv and a mini summer packed into one week. We kept that tradition, if you call it that, and did both of those things. We did some pj/tv watchin mornings and days AND we ventured out for fun. We hit the zoo, Dino museum, picnic, park, and had an indoor BOYS slumber party with daddy! That was plan b when the weather wasn't warm enough to camp out in the backyard! Either way, I was nice and snug in my bed! The boys invited me to join them but I nicely reminded them this was a "boy slumber party" and maybe I could come next time!!!! Hee! Hee!

For those of you who have been reading my blogs since the beginning . . . I thought you'd like to know that I went to Cosco today with all four kiddos and it was uneventful, just how we like it right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...