Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She wants to be a Big Boy!



Taters (one of the many nick names she has around here) cracks me up! She wants so bad to do what the big boys do! Yesterday I was carrying in groceries and I came out to find her up on Coleson's bike. She was adamant about having me put a helmet on her. A little bit later I came out and she had climbed off of the bike and was at the bottom of the driveway attempting the scooter! She is as adventurous as any of our boys were at this age. She just loves to be with the boys and feeds off of them! We are all crazy about her. The boys adore her, she has daddy wrapped about her finger and she makes mommy smile! It's interesting because her name means "cheerful" or "one who brings cheer". She definitely does that at our house! It's been so fun to have a girl, she may know how to hang with the boys and wrestle right along with them but I'm always amazed at how her girl side comes through too!! She's my helper, loves to clean, and loves to "mommy" everyone. She gives Ian his backpack when it's time for school and brings everyone their shoes when I say it's time to go. The other day after I had mopped the floor I came into the kitchen to find her putting the rugs all back in their right spots. My boys sure didn't do that, instead they liked to help beat the dirt off of the rugs. We all get a kick out of how she plays with her baby stroller. She puts that baby in the seat and says, "Ready GO!" and off she goes racing around the same "race track" the boys use to race their cars. She may stop every now and then to make a call on her cell phone and then it's off again, "GO!". I think it's the best description of a princess girl in a boy's world! Watch out baby dolls she has a different way of playing house around here!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I cannot believe how big and beautiful she is getting...she is such a big girlll....Nic she was exactly what the Lord had on "special order" for you and your boys..I love your blog, I may have to sit one up...or try..LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...