Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ian lost a TOOTH!


We had another "first" in our household this week! Ian lost his first tooth just weeks before turning 6!! After Coleson watched Ian pull it out and me squeal his response was, "I don't want to lose my teeth!" Jason and I had fun being the Tooth Fairy. Ian has been into building "leprechaun traps" ever since St. Patrick's Day so he thought he'd set a trap out for the Tooth Fairy. Thankfully when we did the switch, their wasn't a trap waiting for us!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

That is so funny, Rylee just lost her first tooth last week and she is 7....Ryan had to help her pull it though...I couldn't watch that wigs me out! LOL

Jenny said...

Congrats to Ian on the first tooth, how exciting, what is the going rate for teeth these days!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...