Wednesday, April 9, 2008

McDonald's

Okay I just posted the last message but thought of another funny story . . . and unfortunately it's another poop story. Read the previous entry first. Just so you know I'm not the only one who gets in on the crazy stuff around here . . . Jason gets his fair share too!! Last weekend Jason took all four kids to McDonald's for dinner while I was at a scrapbook event. They ate and then played and while they were playing one of the boys yells from the top of the play structure, "I have poop on my hands." Jason says he started motioning for him to get down and trying to discreetly tell him not to touch anything. Then Ian says, "Yuck, I have it on me too." Of course Jason is getting agitated now wondering which one of our kids crapped up in the play land. Remember this was PRE the "I DID IT" blog, so we still had a pooper in our group! To top it all off the play land was crowded that evening. It's sort of a given in Utah!! HA! Anyways, he gets them down there and asks them all which one is poopy and they all say, "Not me, not me, not me!" Sure enough Jason checked and it wasn't them! YUCK!!! Which is worse, the embarrassment of it being your kid that spread poop in the play land or it not being your kid but it being ON your kid!!!??? GROSS!! I was laughing so hard when Jason was telling me all this because I could just visualize him trying to figure it all out while trying to get everyone cleaned up!! Jason and I obviously share the joy around here!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You have me laughing so hard!! That is so nasty! I can just imagine Jason trying to keep them quiet so that others don't hear them, only to discover that it's not from them but some other kid. Funny stuff!!

Jenny said...

I have been dying laughing reading this post, I had to start all over to read it to Rob and barely made it through...that is so funny and so gross...poor Jason!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...