Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today

I can already tell the day isn't going to be long enough.
The list is just too long.
Boys are back in school today and it's just me and my little Chickadee.
All those things that got pushed aside are looking me straight in the eye today.
I want to blog . . . share some pics and some random things but the list is calling my name.
We woke up today to a VERY cold house.
For some reason the heat system had shut off.
It made it very hard to move - I'm still cold - but the house has warmed up again so I guess I better start moving.
I'm hoping sometime today I'll settle into my couch with my computer and find myself in blog land . . . but until then I'm off to be productive! :))
Happy Wednesday (even though it feels like Monday)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...