Thursday, December 16, 2010

Turned Four - Photo Shoot

She turned 4 in October.
We had the best Fall weather for outdoor shots but it didn't happen.
I finally took them last week.
Hours before the real winter cold set in - just in the knick of time.
Contended with the wind.
Couldn't find the hair clip I had planned.
(We found it as soon as we got home.)
Between wind and a tight schedule I opted not to do my planned wardrobe change half way through either.
Needed to pull the dress down on some of the shots too but all in all I thought I got some cute amateur fun shots.

Can you believe she's F-O-U-R?
In the short 2 months she's been four she has turned into a little preschooler.  
The questions, the thought process, the developmental skills . . . . . Jas and I are watching the changes take place before our very eyes.
We are constantly looking at each other with a "did you see that?" or "did you hear that?" or "look at what she's doing" look.
I am out of the toddler mom stage.
Sniff. Sniff.
I may have to borrow someones toddler for a day. 
(A day ladies. Just a day.)




























Isn't it a sweet truck?
I've had my eye on it for awhile for a photo shoot.
I'd love to get that thing out on a lonely dirt road for some shots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...