Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you do?

What do you do?
I wanted to cry but I laughed.

The weekend we got out all our Xmas decorations the kids were thrilled to find their stockings.
Couple years back I found some at Target that looked very similar to the ones I wanted from Pottery Barn.
The kids were trying to remember who had which one.
I told them that sometime I am going to have their names put on them.
You might see where this story is going.
I was meaning I would have someone sew their names on them.
Minutes later Coleson appeared with the biggest smile on his face and said "Mommy look I wrote my name on mine."
I looked, screamed, then laughed and hugged him.
His face was frozen with sheer confusion.
Wasn't that what I had just said . . . I wanted their names on them.
 I'm not sure if I can get it off, it's washable marker but it's kind of cute.
If it's there for 20 years it will remind me of these days where everything isn't picture perfect.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...