Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FIRST GIFT


Have you started Christmas shopping yet??
Make your FIRST GIFT a LIFE CHANGING GIFT!

On NOVEMBER 13 (Friday)
bloggers all over are joining together in a
campaign to buy water for Christmas!

Everyday 4,500 mother's bury their children due to contaminated water. 
That is not right!!





 
















These are all pictures from Jody's blog. She just returned from Africa from the very villages where lives are being changed by your gift and my gift of WATER!

ONE DAY
FRIDAY
$10.00
(you can donate more if you'd like)
Just think what could happen??

$10 will provide 1 person in Africa clean water for 10 years!!
Think of all the things you and I spend 10 dollars on?
I decided to do a quick experiment before posting this.
I put a sticky not by my kitchen sink and every time I turned on water
 for 24 hours I made a mark.
26 TIMES
That was just my kitchen sink.
Didn't count my bathroom sink, laundry room sink, water hose outside, shower, bathtub, water that goes into my dishwasher, flushing the toliet, water that makes ice in my fridge or water that runs water into my washing machine! We were even gone many hours during that time and slept through the night.

$10
WATER

Use the YELLOW button on the site to donate.
All donations are tax deductible and
100% of the profit goes directly to clean water solutions in South Africa.
Do this on FRIDAY!




Pass this on.
Post it on your blog.
Put it on face book.
Twitter.
Share it!

1 comment:

Becky Lee said...

I added it to my facebook and made my donation, thanks for getting me started this year. Love you and love seeing those kids, beautiful, can't wait for some grandkids of mine someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...