Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Days till THANKSGIVING!

Seven days till Thanksgiving. Thought it would be a great time to focus on all the things I have to be thankful for. For the next seven days I'm going to post a short list of things I'm thankful for.

Here's Day 1

1. I'm thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally.
2. I'm thankful for lower gas prices.
3. I'm thankful for a husband that is such a great daddy!

Couple weeks ago I went to an all day scrapbook event and Jason called me to say he was on his way with the kids to go hiking! After all the "be careful, don't let them go far ahead, call me when you are done so I know everyone is fine " comments they were off. All the trails we take are "family friendly" and this was a trail we had not been on before and he had heard it was a great one. The kids all say it's the new "favorite hiking trail"! I had the camera with me so he took some pics with his phone. I love these pics! The place looks beautiful and you can tell the kids were having so much fun! (You can also tell Daddy dressed everyone! HA!) They stopped by to bring me a Starbucks (nice surprise) afterwards and they were all muddy, covered with dirty faces, and full of smiles! They have a great daddy and I'm thankful for him!
















1 comment:

Monica said...

It looks beautiful! Jason caught some good pics of the kiddos. I still cannot get over how big they have gotten. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...