Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Real Day!

Here's a REAL day at my house . . .






I'm sure my mom is thinking, "Did you really just show everyone your dirty dishes?" LOL - Yes I did mom! Doesn't it seem we are always cleaning up.? I can't keep up with dishes, toys, and laundry - it just doesn't stop! Instead of tackling the job ahead of me I decided to play with my camera and take pictures of my mess; it was more fun!! Well, the day is over, the toys are picked up (most of them), the sink is clean, and the laundry is still in a pile! I'm not worried, I know it won't be going anywhere! Let me close with a quote my mom had hanging on her fridge while I was growing up and I've now had it on my fridge forever. "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk while it's still snowing!" Love that quote! Thanks for passing that thought to me mom!




3 comments:

Monica said...

WOW!! I am so glad that I am not the only one whose house looks like that throughout my day!!! LOL!!

Becca said...

I LOVE these pictures! So real! Thank is definitely something I love about you Nicole! I want to make something to hang in my house that says, "Our house only needs to be clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy." But I like your mom's quote too!

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! I agree with Monica, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Makes me feel better!! I also love your mom's quote. I may have to print it off and put it up on my fridge too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...