Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM!

It's A GIRL!!


My Daughter's Eyes!

Tatum turns TWO tomorrow!! Where are the days going? As I looked back at her birth pictures my heart started racing . . . I can remember what it felt like to hear "It's a girl!" like it was yesterday!! What a surprise . . . for as long as I can remember I always dreamed of a house full of boys and one girl! When they brought the pink wrist band to me I started bawling and said, "It's pink!" That first picture of Tatum and I is obviously not a good one of me but it's one of my favorites. It is right after they moved me to my room and I just sat there holding her and crying in absolute shock that I was holding a girl! What a great day Tatum!


I added two songs to my playlist for Tatum's birthday . . . "In My Daughter's Eyes" and "I Hope you Dance" - they both just sum up how I feel about that girl! Two of my favorite lines are . . .


"WHEN YOU GET THE CHOICE TO SIT IT OUT OR DANCE, I HOPE YOU DANCE!" Choose life girl, some days will be great and some days will hold struggles but choose to dance ! Embrace life and live with passion! When I watch you dance without a care in the world now I just pray you'll keep on dancing!


"I HOPE YOU STILL FEEL SMALL WHEN YOU STAND BESIDE THE OCEAN." Watching the ocean is one of my favorite things to do, I feel such awe when I sit there and I can feel God's power and presence ! ! I hope you are always in awe of God and can look out at the ocean and know we are so small but God's love is so BIG and He is in control of life!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM!! Let's Celebrate!



3 comments:

Wendy said...

'I Hope You Dance' is the song that has always come to mind for my girls...it really does sum it up, good choice! I can't believe she is two. Happy Birthday Tatum!

Monica said...

That is the song I always tell Ryan to play at my funeral for my girls...I love it!! I sent a prayer up for Tatum Sat. I had it on my calendar that she was 2 and I still can't believe it has been that long since you moved...your kiddos look great and happy...Hope Tatum had a wonderful day...

Cale and Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tatum! Nicole and Jason....2 years, really? It's gone so quick. What a sweet dolly you have! Love, KIm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...