Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day!

We had a good Father's Day! After church we all went hiking up in the canyon. It was a beautiful hike and the kids did awesome, I didn't have to give any one a piggy back ride. I sadly forgot my camera and Ian's camera!! We haven't hiked this year yet because of weather so I was bummed. I always get the best pictures of the boys when they are out in nature!! I think I heard 50 times on our hike, "Daddy watch this!" The boys just love to show Jason how adventurous they are. I guess they don't tell me because they know I'll say real quick, "Be careful!"

We came home and then did a hot dog dinner outside. We gave Jason the new fire pit for Father's Day. We have an amazing daddy at this house!! When people ask me how I do it with four kids so close in age I always say, I don't do it alone! Tatum and Daddy!
Ian and Daddy!
Carter and Daddy!
Coleson and Daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...