Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Celebrating YOU and ME in Hawaii!


Celebrating 10 years of YOU AND ME!! Jas and I just returned from celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Hawaii! (Almost 10 years . . . the actual date is July 11th). What a dream trip for us! I love my man! I definitely married the right guy for me . . . we always have so much fun together! We picked an island (Kauai) that was uncommercialized, had breathtaking beauty and was full of secluded beaches (oh yeah, just you, your man, and the beach! amazing!!)!! Our lives are full of schedules and repeated tasks so our goal was to relax and enjoy the days together! Truth be known, my goal was to go to a place where somebody else filled MY sippy cup all day long! HA!! For both of us, one of our primary love languages is quality time, so a trip like this was amazing! We spent the days soaking up the sun and the beauty of the island. We added a few small adventures like a helicopter ride, snorkeling, and hiking! It was the most relaxing 6 days ever! Now that we are home it all feels like a dream! We are already dreaming of the next trip but until then we'll catch moments of "US" in the midst of reality! Love you Jas!!! I'm ready for the next 10 years!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awesome pics...congrats! You sound so happy, maybe in a few years I will be able to leave my kids behind for a 'us' trip...hope to talk to you soon! jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...